Run Flat System with Tubeless Tyres
RUN FLAT SYSTEM BY LAGGAR INDUSTRIES LTD
LAGGAR INDUSTRIES LTD, A professional organization in security equipment business has the distinction of developing a technology superior 'RUN FLAT SYSTEM' FOR BULLET PROOF VEHICLES. It was recommended for use in bullet proof vehicles after extensive testing as per laid down international standards by an expert team vide their report dated 12/12/96.
LAGGAR RUN FLAT SYSTEM are guaranteed for performance as per INTERNATIONAL FINABEL STANDARD and US standard in varied conditions. Laggar runflat systems are capable of following:
(a) while in run flat mode,it is capable of covering a total distance of 50 kms on road without tyre coming out from the rim or starting to burn.It also maintains properties of steering, maneuverability, stability or speed, without being seriously affected under the following conditions:-
- 3 km at maximum speed
- 10 km at uniform speed of 50 kmph.
- rest of the distance at the speed of 27 kmph.
(b) it is capable of traversing cross country in run flat mode at speed of 20 kmph for 2 hours.
LAGGAR RUN FLAT SYSTEM :- ITS ADVANTAGES
- It is totally indigenous hence no out-go of foreign exchange.
- It is superior in performance compared to imported systems.
- It is economical, as there is no heavy import duty and freight expenses.
- Service backup, is readily available.we give a free warranty of one year which no manufacturer gives. Spares are readily available with us.
- It is approved by a board of ministry of HOME AFFAIRS as per INTERNATIONAL FINABEL STANDARDS.
- It is easy to fit and remove.
- It can be reused a number of times due to its unique design,hence it is extremely economical in log run.
- Specially developed for indian conditions after prolonged trials and development efforts.
- 'I' cross section for structural strength with light weight equally distributed on both sides of center plane maintain perfect wheel balance.
- Built in lubrication system which comes into operation only when wheel comes into run flat mode.
- Over lap joint with an adjustable cam with total 10 mm pulling on both ends which will ensure that system can be assembled easily with cams in released position and it can be tightened to the optimum level to ensure the proper grip over the rim to avoid rattling and slippage in normal running condition.
- Due to large margin ( 10 mm) available for cam adjustment, the system can be re-used a number of times by tightening of the cams to optimum level.
- Inner collar of the run flat system has been specially designed in a tapered fashion to facilitate easy mounting and dismounting of tyres without damaging or over stretching the bends of the tyre which is a common problem in existing systems. Inner collar is sufficiently wide to maintain perfect stability and steering control,while running in the RUN FLAT MODE.
- A special lubricant which is water based and effectively operates in temperature range of 50 F TO 300 F without loss of efficiency.
LAGGAR RUN FLAT SYSTEM ensures that you can get out of danger zone without stopping at fastest speed.
Remember a bullet proof vehicle without RUN FLAT SYSTEM is more like a lame duck with hunters on the prowl around.If your vehicle has a LAGGAR RUN FLAT SYSTEM,you can flight enemy without getting immobile and give him a bloody nose
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF LAGGAR RUN FLAT TYRE SYSTEM
- In case of puncture, do not open bullet proof tyre but repair puncture from outside with 'PERMA CURE', a repair kit available with all the tyre trading houses anywhere.
- Do not open tyre with ordinary lever and hammer,It will damage run flat permanently. Instead use tyre fitting machines which can handle tyres on both sides.
- In case you have to remove the tyres, use thinner in the inner surface of the rim before removal.
- For refitting, follow the operating instructions booklet carefully.If there is slippage of system on rim, move the cam with special tool provided with the system and adjust tightness.
- Keep tyre pressure at 35 PSI instead of 28/26 PSI to ensure, your run flat remains in good condition for long duration.